Thursday, February 26, 2015

Newly Discovered Dupes

I hadn't taken the time to see how my more recent purchases match up with old ones...I did that today and found some dupes

Glad to know I have back ups for some of my favorite products

Ud primal is so similar to nyx  underneath it all- I use either one to fill in my eyebrows
Top  to bottom :  ud cover, ud primal,  nyx underneath it all 
Elf blush in dark or light palette (I can't remember since I switch them around all the time)
L-R : Elf blush,  wnw mellow wine (one of my fav blushes )
Wnw timeless chick velvet matte lip color (first vertical swatch) can be recreated (horizontal swatch) using wnw sandstorm (5th swatch) and wnw spiked with rum (6th swatch)
Wnw spiked with rum and wnw sandstorm 
Wnw timeless chick 
I didn't find an exact dupe for my nyx bedroom eyes eyeshadow but i can get a similar look using a variety of elf shades in the day book

L-R : 
Elf bronze shade 1, elf bronze shade 2, nyx bedroom eyes,  black radiance downtown browns left accent shade,  elf bronze shade 3

No comments:

Post a Comment