Friday, April 12, 2013

Peace

I just want to stop to say I'm so so thankful for everything in my life. I know one day i will look back on the memory of this time and feel so warm and fuzzy inside

In the past, I've been afraid of changes and basically stepping outside of my norm...or my "little prison" as I've nick-named it.

But lately I've been been adjusting my wings, having realized i don't have to walk all the time. I feel blessed about the progress I've made (so vague but fitting).

When i read through my old journals i realize that, in a sense, i have what my younger me dreamed of..everything happened the way it should've..or so it feels.

I'm just happy. And i spend so much of my time being anxious and negatively flustered that i have to stop and acknowledge thus beautiful moment where i feel ONE. I don't know how else to describe it in one word.

This isn't the peace that passeth understanding but it's close

No comments:

Post a Comment