Friday, April 26, 2013

Discipline

I just ordered an Urban Decay eye shadow pallet...even though i bought two eye shadow sets days ago...i think have a problem

I really don't need to have more things but i always want more. There's always something that seems appealing enough for me to purchase...it's not always a whim but sometimes it is..i feel like organized shopping (..i.e...making a list or wish list...) makes me crave spontaneous, whim shopping even more..

It's not about the actual items sometimes..it's just about seeing something i like and the act of claiming it as a part of me

I know it's becoming a problem because a lot of the products I've purchased I've only used once it not at same with clothes...and i ponder why i absolutely had to buy them in the first place..i still won't learn my lesson

I really think i need to take stock of all my meaningless things..because most things are meaningless...and decide what my priorities are

Saving is becoming a huge priority as i get older and as i get older I'd like to spend money on experiences...vacations..more than things. I also want to own a house so there's that too

No comments:

Post a Comment