Thursday, April 25, 2013

My WNW Craze

I was on the hunt for a new shadow to love and was going to get an urban decay palette (dangerous or feminine) ...after looking through reviews i found a cheap solution...wet n wild comfort zone..

I think i made a really good decision because the colors are very smooth and blendable..they also complement shadows from other palettes..so in love..the quality is also similar to some urban decay shadows..there are a few colors that I'll pass on because i love colors that are close to neutral/natural

I also picked up the WNW "knock on wood"because i wanted a cranberry color..i also like the brown cease color in this trio

Goodness

I think i need to stop now since I'm getting lots of duplicates..but at least they're of colors i love

Happy

No comments:

Post a Comment