Monday, April 8, 2013

Looking Honestly at What I Eat

Eating healthily can be really hard when you have a sweet tooth and little discipline

But I've been figuring out ways to out do my cravings..except this morning when i had ice cream with my cereal ..

Fruits have a lot of sugar and they are good substitutes for cupcake cravings

I've found that smoothies really fill me up and end my cravings

I've cut out pizza entirely since they closed my favorite pizza spot in New York...so pizza will no longer be the death of me...unless they reopen

I put less sugar in my coffee and more honey...same for tea made at home. I always get unsweetened tea from Starbucks

As for eating out, I've stopped doing that to save money. And if i do, i try to get salads..i love Wendy's burgers but i hate how my body feels after i eat junk.. i guess i don't really love Wendy's..really

I guess i just need to think before i put something in my mouth...and ask myself what good this will do for my body..I've also stopped consuming empty caloric foods..by paying attention to nutrition facts

i prefer being like this than how i wad as a teenager.. mindlessly chomping down fastfood, sodas candy and ice cream

No comments:

Post a Comment