Saturday, April 13, 2013

Ipsy April 2013

I'm pretty amazed that ipsy always gets it right when they have either/or products.somehow they always send me what i want. Either it's an amazing coincidence every time or they really pay attention to the quiz you fill out in the beginning. I got the mica beauty shimmer powder in earth, be a bombshell blush in beach please, sation nail lacquer in of corset I'll call you and healthy sexy hair argan oil....I'm amazed that i got all my 4 picks. I'm also grateful that everything is in tact.

So far I'm loving the blush, I'm a bronzer girl but this one looks natural on me and I'm inspired but this look on zoey deschanel.

I'm wearing the nail polish which is more sheer than a color i already have..I'm glad because it will be my spring substitute for what i thought Essie's play date would look like. this works well

And I'm wearing the frizz control argan oil product in my hair and i love the way it smells. Hopefully the results will be favorable

Although i wanted the shimmer powder over the two cosmetics shadows, this is pretty much a glitter pan. I'm going to need tips on how to keep it looking "grown up" and not juvenile on me..who cares though...I'll dust it on my lids for one day (or night) at least

So pleased

No comments:

Post a Comment