Wednesday, April 10, 2013

April Loves: 1

Stepping outside of my comfort zone and actually being happy..no i was elated

French Toast cupcakes with blueberry stuffing...and cupcake sandwiches..French toast and chocolate fudge go well together..not so much with peanut butter cup

Studying more..i feel internally fulfilled when i study well

Healthy eating ..More veggies and fruits

My green ring..it's like a reminder to be positive and true

Cassie's look..she's gorgeous, and modeling for f21

H&M coral lip gloss...of all the lip products i have, these are the most convenient and practical, they're only two dollars. I lost my 2 philosophy lip glosses and i think i only used the raspberry sorbet 3  times so that was $20 down the drain..can't keep having that

I want to end this on a good note,

My April IPSY bag

No comments:

Post a Comment