Monday, March 23, 2015

Pan Progress

I knew I would hit pan on ud darkhorse first. ..it's the prefect crease shade and now i use it on the lower lid for a reverse smokey eye effect
I'm able to wear my eyeshadow for 12 hours and more because of the maybelline color tattoos
L-R : chocolate suede, matte brown and creamy beige (I realized I prefer matte bases)
I used up the burtsbees watermelon lip balm. Ie was really moisturizing and soothing and I'll repurchase it if I see it. ..maybe in a deeper shade. .that doesn't have shimmer 
I've almost used up the wet n wild timeless chick velvet matte lip color and I've already repurchased a backup. This was such a good buy
I've almost used up both of my urban decay zero eye liners but I hate sharpening them so I bought the nyx black retractable eye liner to replace them 
I love this matte purple shade in the elf rose hued eyeshadow palette 
If I don't repurchase this nyx bedroom eyes eyeshadow I'm going to need a dupe
Elf brownie points is so much easier to work with than maybelline color tattoos but I do think it needs time to set

No comments:

Post a Comment