Monday, March 30, 2015

Mini Haul- No March Madness

I've been doing really well when it comes to not buying clothes in the mall or makeup from sephora. ..I did buy makeup from inglot and target though ...because I them on my list. This year I told myself is be a lot more mindful when it comes to shopping 

With the exception for my birthday (when I plan to buy my urban decay foundation and other makeup items) I'm only getting skincare and fragrances from sephora
To help with my indecision when it comes to fragrances. .I opted for the sampler...which turns out great because it includes marc jacobs daisy, Giorgio armani si and gucci flora... perfumes I've had on my wishlist. Sometimes I put things on my wishlist with no intention of buying them. ..but that wasn't the case with these. 

The problem with too many choices is that no matter which one I pick. .I'll be dissatisfied..wishing I had chosen another. 
Hopefully that won't be the case. ..and thankfully I can try them all out for a while

I've been wanting more inglot eyeshadows since I bought my first one. .AMC 37
I opted for matte340 and Pearl406..I'm so glad a have a trio with different finishes. .which is what I wanted
I also picked up shea moisture Cassandra eyeshadow that I saw sunkissalba use as a highlighter and decided I needed it
It took the place of the inglot amc37 eyeshadow in my shea moisture palette 
I'm glad I picked up matte 340 because i previously wanted mac plumage but the pigmentation was lacking and I'm not the biggest fan of mac to begin with. I also love that it's a deep teal. .like urban decay mainline. .which I've wanted ever since I laid my eyes on it
I couldn't be happier with my inglot choices and I'm glad I got a trio instead of a duo palette because it offers more variety without being too bulky (or I'd never reach for it since it's pretty heavy as is)
The pearl406 (middle shade) is basically metallic and I'm in love
I also picked up a few things to simplify my life
1) a book to write daily routines so I make the most of my days
2) a book to track what I eat and how I exercise
3) a purse to keep my phone and bank/I'd cards together. .I had previously kept them separate and had days when I forgot one or the other..no bueno

No comments:

Post a Comment