Tuesday, March 31, 2015

March Favorites - Top Ten

Topshop inhibition lipstick
Elf dark blush palette
Nyx toasted marshmallow intense butter gloss 
Wnw high pitched whine lip color- love love the matte finish and shade
Urban decay lost eyeshadow 
Nyx euro trash lipstick
Nyx black retractable liner
Mac espresso 
Nyc Hamptons radiance bronzer 
Nyx prismatic bedroom eyes eyeshadow 
This month I rediscovered the nyc Hamptons radiance bronzer and love using it to highlight my cheekbones,  inner eye corners and browbone
I also rediscovered mac espresso, which I initially bought to fill in my brows but now use as a crease shade. ..love it for days when I want to make my eyes smokier
I love  using urban decay lost eyeshadow single all over the lid with a pop off color on the lower lid
My fav blush tied with nars liberte is the deep peachy shade in the elf dark blush palette 
I've been loving the wnw comfort zone palette (towards the end of the month)
I can't wait until this bedroom eyes eyeshadow is restocked at ulta

No comments:

Post a Comment