Saturday, March 21, 2015

Mini Haul

This vanilla and tabac candle smells so warm and lovely 
I picked up nyx euro trash, nyx black retractable eye liner and Nyx toasted marshmallow intense butter gloss 

I also picked up a backup of the wnw timeless chick
Dr.Bronners rose soap. ..just what I needed...a mild scent to get a break from the overwhelmingly sweet ones I have
I saw this beautiful laguna shade dip bowl in target and had to have it. It's my favorite shade and seeing the solid matte color warmed my spirit 

I also picked up some letter stamps
French vanilla coffee
Nyx euro trash (left swatch) is a bit lighter than wnw timeless chick  (right swatch)
Nyx toasted marshmallow (left swatch) was one of the intense butter glosses on my list...It seems very similar in color to rimmel galaxy lip lacquer  (right swatch)

Toasted marshmallow is thicker, creamier and doesn't have glitter 
I bought the nyx black retractable eye liner (left swatch) to replace the urban decay zero eye liner (right swatch) which i love but don't like  to sharpen
I also picked up max studio 'speakeasy' eyeshadow quad because the deep purple shade reminded me of mac shadowy lady 

No comments:

Post a Comment