Monday, March 16, 2015

13 Products I'd Repurchase in a Heartbeat

If I lost all my makeup somehow,  these are the 13 items i'd repurchase

Elf blush palette

Nyx raspberry tart butter gloss 
Bite beauty lip pencils - Rhubarb, Winterberry, Meritage and Pomegranate would be top picks 
Wet n wild megalast lipsticks - spiked with rum,  cherry bomb and ravin raisin would be top picks
Urban decay zero pencil. ..of all the eye pencils I have, I haven't come across a smoother, blacker and more long lasting pencil 
My second favorite (which I lost) was starlooks obsidian 
Elf cream liner 
Nyx Copenhagen matte lip cream
Wnw timeless chick velvet matte lip color 
Nyx lip liners- ever, mahogany and prune would be top picks
Shea moisture noemi eyeshadow 
Elf hd cream foundation in almond
Nyx prismatic bedroom eyes eyeshadow 
Elf smudge pot in brownie points

No comments:

Post a Comment