Thursday, October 24, 2013

The New and Old HGs

Items i will probably keep repurchasing:

NYX chaos lipstick.. i already have a back up...it's a lovely glossy/creme-finish red that i can darken or pinkify

Loreal youth code bb cream. I use this as a moisturizer, sunscreen and primer

Urban decay 24/7 liners. I can count on these to stay on for long periods

Loreal true match foundation..i absolutely love this foundation..I've been using it for a few years

NYX underneath it all..is a perfect all over eyeshadow so i can west it alone...and it's matte

NYX hd eyeshadow bases...to me is perfection

Elf romantic rouge lip conditioning balm...(although i wear a lip balm under this...) it's the reason i don't touch my other lip glosses or even lipsticks for that matter. It's pigmented and mellow enough for work

Elf bark baked eyeshadow...the perfect multi purpose bronze

Elf acne fighting foundation...thus gives so much coverage...i use it as a concealer for blemishes. It can look cakey so i try not to use too much

Wet n wild silent era film for the third blueish silver shade. This us limited edition so i should probably get a back up

Nivea I butter...this works really well as an overnight lip moisturizer

Mac sophisto. I love anything that can take me from a coffee date to work to a party after

No comments:

Post a Comment