Sunday, October 27, 2013

Daily Gratitude

I went to ulta to pick up another foundation and saw a pretty essence quad. I was on the look out for a single eyeshadow similar to the blue silver eyelid shade in silent era film wnw trio. I couldn't find one at Mac or in the NYX section at ulta. When i came home and swatched the colors they were all lovely

I also picked up a Jordana cabernet lip liner from the drugstore. I learned about the beauty of this from YouTuber kathleen lights

Pomegranate punk color tattoo...it's beautiful and a great base

Pomegranate fruit and kiwi

Depotting my wnw eyeshadows.

Baby burts bees soothing product with coconut oil (clearly i bought it for the coconut oil). I find it better when i use it right after a hydrating moisturizer like ole henriksen

No comments:

Post a Comment