Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Daily Gratitude

Cheap paint...i love the colors

Actually smearing paint with my hands...something about this is deeply satisfying

Delicious avocado cheese snack

Heel genius by soap and glory...love this for my feet

Even though i didn't have time to find my naked palette or do my makeup properly and even though my eyeshadow started creasing before i got out the door I'm glad i have all my wnw trios in one place. Next time I'm in a hurry i won't forget primer. (i wish the matte brown from the no neutral ground medley palette didn't cease so much...i need to remember to keep my Mac espresso in my handbag)

A positive attitude and start to my day despite everything happening around me

Actually working for things i want since I'm used to things falling in my lap

Great music

My random purchases...a mason jar and little pots

I bought another color tattoo in bold gold

No comments:

Post a Comment