Sunday, October 20, 2013

Fall Eyeshadows

I love wearing darker jewel toned colors in the fall

My blue loose shimmer shadow (third swatch) that.i got from ipsy is pretty similar to urban decay evidence (first swatch) and the fifth shadow elf in the smoke prism palette (second swatch)

I found a dupe for my favorite shade in the vice- stash- in a nyx palette. Love this golden olive

I also found a dupe (second swatch) for ud deeper (first swatch) in my elf color crush palette

My gunmetal eyeshadows are here to stay and i have back ups

My ultimate favorite shade is the blue-silver eyelid shade in the wnw silent era film trio

I find that urban decay 24/7 liners are like ink...i remember going to the rest room while clubbing to touch up my makeup and my 24/7 liner looked like i had just applied it after hours of having it on

No comments:

Post a Comment