Friday, October 31, 2014

Room Tidbits

I looked around my room this morning and decided I'd take pics of things - almost like a time stamp. Because one day i'll want to look aback and analyze my 25 y-o self- maybe


Little mermaid trinket - i got my disney kidada necklace in this beauty. the day i got this in times square i had gone running in the morning and felt amazing....I was on a runners high if you want to call it that and the wish-a-little was my only reason to go to the city i think. i really believed in the magic of it all...moving up..thinking and living positively...imprinting good thoughts onto my subconcious

Black & white bichon frise/ maltipoo? postcard - i picked this up at strand bookstore because i really want a pet and i got it to remind me that  need a big yard here for my standard poodle and pit bulls

sand and stones in a bottle - i bought the materials for this in Petsmart and Micheal's - it reminds me of the beach house i'm pining for 

framed painting - i always see things on pinterest and try to recreate them- this is one of them...my paintings will always remind me of my DIY days 

No comments:

Post a Comment