Friday, October 31, 2014

Daily Gratitude - Insight

I've been admiring fall clothing -- i really do love fall -so glad i was born this time of year (although that has little to do with anything). I'm realizing this is my favorite season and it really brings cozy feelings with it 






Your thoughts are like fish in the ocean..and I've really been trying to observe my thoughts- mostly they lead nowhere unless i have an intent to create something with them. with this knowledge..i've been trying to be more proactive and productive and act out of intent instead of habit/reflex  
Today i just watched fish swim around in pet store aquariums- to and fro then fro and to -- going nowhere



Target - i really get everything i need here - it's really a superstore
I picked up food and and elf eye shadow quad, which did not disappoint 






Sinful colors - My buoyfriend - it's a welcome change from my fall inspired wine and eggplant nails - a lot more energizing and refreshing to look at compared to the default wine-berry shade i had before


October is coming to an end and I must say i haven't experienced so much growth in any month before now. I don't know what i can attribute my accelerated growth to but i'm grateful for it...it's created bursts of creativity, insomnia, wild thoughts, powerful emotions, letting go completely and enjoying the moment,  peaceful surrender...as well as revelations of buried feelings, i just need breaks to contemplate and regain my sanity every few days in order for this to be helpful 


Fall wear inspiration

image source: riamichelle

lush sultana of soap and baked alaska are great for lifting my mood on dreary mornings and i love the pretty colours in the baked alaska soap- thank you lush!


I've been reading why your life sucks by alan h. cohen and it's pretty straightforward and helpful



No comments:

Post a Comment