Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Daily Gratitude

Green tea..as always. I'm happy i have matcha at home..i haven't bought a green tea frappe/latte for a week

blank canvases..at first i was sad that my ispy bag and elf compacts were so white and bland..then i painted and scribbled on them, respectively. I feel like blank surfaces are begging to be colored

Cream cleansers and scrubs that don't dry out my skin

Dry shampoo sent by ipsy

The fact that i get so much from Walmart when i spend so little. I picked up a new towel and sheet set along with a seventeen magazine purely for ideas and nostalgic purposes

I also got a Revlon nearly naked foundation. I was watching some of Nicole Guerriero's videos and she recommended Revlon's color stay24hr whipped foundation and Loreal's true match. I live for Loreal's true match but i thought I'd give Revlon a try as well. I couldn't find the whipped foundation in my color so i got a liquid foundation

Great snack ideas in seventeen. I'm itching to try the cucumber treats

my safety

Elf primer..i feel bad about adding one more layer to my face..sunscreen, moisturizer, jojoba oil and foundation...now primer..but thankfully it's lightweight. i also life how it feels on my face

doing things my own way (not comparing myself to others
) and trusting my path

No comments:

Post a Comment