Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Daily Gratitude

Water is everything in this weather

My lip glosses...couldn't go a day without lip gloss. I love the elf liquid lipsticks and urban decay lip jukie. The coral color ignited a spark in me this morning and i decided to really hunt for my orange lipstick, which was successful

Handy earphones

My baby tee that i tie dyed and cut the sleeves. This looks like the final step of my diy top because I'd wear it as is. The only things I'd add are studs.

I've been loving lines and shapes in my jewelry these days, hence the triangles, pqrs complex and stylized bird feathers. But I'm done buying jewelery for the summer

Along with wet n wild purty persimmon (matte) and salsa lessons (shine) i got a wnw nail polish called heatwave which i mixed in with the f21 nude polish (i thought it was too sheer). I bought the wnw mascara because of its color and pretty top

Reading during my travels

Enjoying a juicy ripe mango has to be one of life's top pleasures

No comments:

Post a Comment