Sunday, July 21, 2013

Daily Gratitude

Green colored juices. I bought matcha powder and green tea so i don't have to keep buying green tea lattes..well hopefully i won't

Coconut water and grape juice

Mc Donalds southwest salad

Candy!

A full moon

I was going through party city and saw things that reminded me of my childhood. I was thinking about how fun it would be to plan a party for my child/children but i started to reflect on the values I've gained for myself. I was contemplating if throwing parties with..lets say...Disney princess is the right thing to do. What about a nature walk where we collect/observe things closely...i feel like that would've been fun for me as a child and given me a certain respect for nature very early on

Midi rings

Midday snack -eggs

No comments:

Post a Comment