Monday, July 29, 2013

Daily Gratitude


Seeing the bright side

Mocha and caramel coffee

Vitamin enriched sparkling water

Oreos and snickers

Planning

Frequent travel..well the ability to get away

Mango and kiwi for breaky, as well as frozen fruits for snacks....frozen grapes have to be the best snack

Being with my cousin for a spontaneous act/ decision...on my part

Lush sandstone soap...love this. I have to think about my experience with lush products so i know exactly what I'm going in there for. I feel like my experimental days are coming to an end. I've explored a lot (and wasted a lot of money...well it wasn't really wasted) figuring what i like and what works for me...and it's been fun. I always tell myself i can make whatever products i need...but not in NY. the next time I'm in an island i need to take full advantage of the resources

Going with my natural rhythm

No comments:

Post a Comment