Thursday, May 21, 2015

Daily Gratitude: Wandering Thoughts

My goal was to sit in the park and write but it was way too cold.

I kept my writing succinct because I had to get home but it was a good moment. The croton reminded me of my grandma's garden

I've considered moving far away like I've done previously. When one grows bored of his or her environment it's certainly time to experience new things. I could move to India or Canada.  I could learn more about other cultures and ways of life. I'd love to spend time with native Indians if they'd let me. Being a part of a new world seems critical to my growth and sanity

I don't have much to offer NYC at the moment and vice versa. I love the thought of packing up and leaving. ..as fearful as it makes me. It must be done at some point or perhaps I need to create more now

No comments:

Post a Comment