Thursday, May 21, 2015

Current Favs - Spring-Summer Picks

Elf toasted eyeshadow- love this as a highlight
Urban decay lost- love this on the upper lid when I use a pop of color on the lower lid
Elf bark eyeshadow - love this as an all over the lid shade, on the lower lid and in the crease 
I've been using the maybelline creamy beige color tattoo as a base a lot. .It just works with a lot of looks
Too faced chocolate soleil is great for contouring
Nyx black liner pencil is a tad harder than my urban decay zero eyeliner and just as black. ..which I like
Milani bella bronze has gotten a lot of use 
I like this topshop inhibition lipstick because of the purple color and unique satin-matte finish

I actually love using it with my la girl flat finish pigment glosses 
Nyx underneath it all eyeshadow is great for my brows and in the crease
Wnw comfort zone palette
Elf little black beauty books 
Love this matte purple shade
I could and can use these daily

No comments:

Post a Comment