Thursday, May 21, 2015

Currently Loving

Wet n wild solar powered blush trio ....This has been my preferred blush for summer now that I'm going for a more bronzed sunkissed look
I've been loving the la girls flat finish pigment glosses

I love them even more than my other liquid lipsticks
Duochrome eyeshadows. ...I'm a little into these now. ..I've been considering ordering bae from colorpop cosmetics since that blue - eggplant duochrome seems hard to find in stores
Elf little black beauty books - the pigmentation of the shimmery and metallic shades is great
I also fell in love with the reddish brown matte shade that I use in my crease and matte plum-purple shade I use on the lower lid
Maybelline intoxicating spice color elixir. ..This works with so many lipsticks and lip liners and the formula is smooth and amazing 

No comments:

Post a Comment