Sunday, July 27, 2014

The Time Conflict

I never know what to do with the feeling of not doing enough now.... at this age. .. in this skin and in this body

Sometimes I'm content with creating. .. other times I feel like I should be doing more with my creations

I love living a solitary life but then I regret shutting others out so I can relish my time with myself. .. selfishly?

I judge my every move and know that more time should be spent celebrating and expanding instead of examining every action and inaction of my existence

There are times I feel as though I haven't done enough so far during my time here on earth. .. that I haven't read enough, given enough (especially to causes I believe in. .. like fresnobullyrescue),  learned enough, explored enough,  socialized enough or created enough... but these thoughts paralyze me more rather than propelling me forward

I pray I can get my act together instead of procrastinating. ...

The other side of me believes that everything is going as planned. . Slow and steady

But I wonder if I'm deluding myself because time is passing and I don't have a lot to show for it

I also know that nothing happens overnight. .. when it comes to reaching lifelong dreams and goals

I'm just grateful for all the guidance I'm receiving from God, family of friends,  my parents and my instincts

No comments:

Post a Comment