Thursday, July 31, 2014

Amassing Wealth

I believe having a hundred million dollars (an excess) wouldn't bring me any long term satisfaction. ... but how would I know without actually having it?  Wouldn't I still have dark moods and relationship/family problems?

Wouldn't I still paint daily to bring inner satisfaction?  Maybe I'd buy more expensive paint... or paint in different countries

From my observations of past behaviors, a higher paycheck means buying more expensive homes, bags, shoes etc and/or a greater quantity .... but that in itself doesn't cure inner turmoil of the mind.....
I look forward to making an excess to give to causes I believe in. ... such as animal rescue and habitat conservation. To be real,  I don't know what I'd become if money was my slave.... but I do know what I'd want money/energy/resources to do

When I look at the big picture and see so many people striving for "the lifestyle" only to see that it doesn't fix what's inside. .. it isn't fulfilling in itself. .. yes achieving feels great. Growing up I was told to ascend the whole ladder of success. .. and in some ways I'm still striving for that. However, at my core...I believe we can all strive to live a little simpler and more harmoniously on this soil..... in whatever way you feel compelled to. ... So far ... from observations. ...that has been a more fulfilling lifestyle

I'm glad this is out of my mind

No comments:

Post a Comment