Monday, July 28, 2014

Home Decor: Nostalgia


I'm always on the lookout for home decor pieces. .. I've always wanted an atlas in my living room. ...I remember my grandma having one in hers when I was growing up. I would always spin or explore it when I was bored or just curious

The theme of my life appears to be nostalgia since I'm always bringing the past to the present. .. and future

Dusky skies also bring me back to my childhood. .. when the sun would set the same time every evening (In my young mind) and I would prepare to go inside after an evening of play outdoors.  The ritual was also accompanied by the appearance of nighttime insects and birds signing a different song... maybe their evening song

I always reflect on those times and feel a similar peace when I mediate

No comments:

Post a Comment