Sunday, September 15, 2013

Products I Regret Buying

Wet n wild mascaras..these are def more for a natural look...they only coat my eyelashes black

Nyx loose eyeshadow s...they are so messy hard to use in that vile..Finger? Brush?

Wet n wild retractable eyeliner...I prefer the ones from Jordana...this one was hard and dry with no color payoff

Nyx jumbo black bean eyeliner..it's creaminess doesn't allow me to use it as a liner when I'm in a hurry to do my makeup..I'm going to try a look setting it with eyeshadow when i have the time

All my harsh face products that just aggravate my skin

Elf bronzer...it looks unnatural on my...nyc's Hampton's radiance is my alternative

Wet n wild...hard being the it girl...just because thess three colors aren't compatible in my book...i would've made this with blue, green and black shadows

Revlon foundation...wrong shade but I'll find a way to use it

Bath and body works fragrance and hairspray (blonde). I'm not buying another fragrance this size unless it's Victoria secrets' aqua kiss, which i lovvvvve....they're just to big to carry around. I also didn't die for this particular scent after a while

No comments:

Post a Comment