Thursday, September 12, 2013

New Elf Products

I can't help myself with elf sometimes. I bought new hyper shine lip glosses on a whim and they turned out to be some of my favorite glosses...alone or over lipsticks.

And although i love my Alba makeup remover wipes ( with these i feel like i can get away with just wiping off my makeup without washing)..it doesn't get my eye makeup off as easily

When i saw the prism palettes sparkling in the elf store i decided i had to have them...the smokey palette is perfect for fall

And i ended up getting two concealer palettes because i need two shades in each..when i use those up i guess i can mix the other shades

The mini neutral palette is perfect for popping into a small bag..and since the acne fighting foundation was so good i decided to try the mattifying foundation as well

Love elf

No comments:

Post a Comment