Friday, September 20, 2013

Duplicates in My Stash

I was looking through my makeup stash (which is what i do sometimes to get myself in a good mood) and found more similar colors

I was looking for more silvery taupes like the one in my happy hour quad from elf (new fave) and found similar colors in the elf natural pro palette and naked palette (swatched sidecar-similar, and hustle-too plum)

I also have dupes for a pretty "lucky charms" gold, iridescent/shimmery purple, UD chopper (i actually prefer the dupe in the elf sunset prism palette-third swatch-pure shimmer and no glitter)

I also found dupes for UD virgin in the elf nouveau neutrals along with wnw walking on eggshells mini palettes

The shimmery brown shades in my bh cosmetics california palette and elf mini palette are also very similar

I love finding dupes of colors i love in palettes i already have

No comments:

Post a Comment