Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Think Like a Guy

I kind of ruined my dating life with his book. I feel like I was on the right track before (because I generally think like a guy and know how to get the response/actions I want from them). 

I had one very bad experience with a guy in 2011 which ended with him telling me I have the wrong number (via text). I'm still hurt by this and I don't know if I should blame the situation on him, me or the book.

Needless to say that was two summers ago and nothing has launched since then-- no hope of reconciliation,  no other romances and no sign of improvement.

I love love Giuliana DePandi and her "new" life but I am so far from that place she is in because I have to work on my personality defects and my compulsive shopping problem.

So this isn't a post about what makes me happy/delighted. But it's about something that I have to work on in order to be happy -- my faults...


No comments:

Post a Comment