Saturday, November 24, 2012

H&M Sparkle Friday


The only thing I wanted to buy from H&M this week (black friday or not) was this undie set I saw on the H&M app. However, when I went in the store I was blown away by all the sequins on the bra (I thought it was too much) so I only got the bottom, which I love and plan to wear with a simply gray lacy bra I got from Forever 21.

I still have a shopping problem where I tell myself "OMG I love this and I have to have it...and these too!" and then go home and whine about my low bank balance-- BUT I'm doing a lot better. I haven't bought any tops, make-up, jewelry or unnecessary products all week (the book I bought was sort of necessary =]  )   

Yay for being frugal especially on black friday. I literally walked pass Sephora with the knowledge of the deals they had. I know I would've been tempted. So yay for self-control as well.



I also loveee the ribbons <3

No comments:

Post a Comment