Monday, July 27, 2015

July Favorites : Summer Loving

Makeup:

1) LA Girl pro conceal

2) Essence gel eyeliner..This is my second one. .It goes on so smooth, doesn't flake or transfer and lasts all day. Also I don't have to sharpen it

3) Covergirl sierra sands blush - The prefect blush/bronzer duo for my complexion 

4) Elf brownie points smudge pot...simply perfect. .I can't tell the last time I used the maybelline color tattoos, which don't work well with sweltering heat and sunglasses

5) Milani bella bronze eyeshadow 

6) Shea moisture casablanca copper bronzer  (used as eyeshadow and bronzer)

7) Yaby eyeshadow in sand dune

8) Rimmel Kate Moss 107 lipstick x jordana plush plum liner..a wearable vampy lip in summer. It's perfection ..what more could I ask for? 

Hair and Skin:

9) Elastaqp olive oil and mango butter moisturizer

10) Clinique spot healing gel 

No comments:

Post a Comment