Friday, July 10, 2015

Goals, Dreams and Findings

I've always had goals
Always wanted more than the present situation 
A lot of the times my goals were achieved
And i relished the joy of achievement and accomplishment 
But rarely fulfillment 

Very few things leave me feeling fulfilled
Like the success and hard work was actually worth it. .Other than advancing my own career/life

Maybe it felt otherworldly because it was really for my parents. ..to make them happy and proud
Then later it was selfish because it was for my ego
Now it's so fleeting. ..and I'm not sure what it's for 
I still have big goals and small goals, big dreams and small dreams
I just want to make sure that when I reach them they feel like they were worth the effort and heartache. ..and weren't just painful lessons about 'reaching' when I've already arrived --WE ARE HERE-

Hoping that one day it will all make perfect sense

No comments:

Post a Comment