Saturday, June 27, 2015

June Favourites

Jordana Grape Lipstick. .I love this so much. It's such a wearable purple shade. I wore it everywhere on vacation and even when I got back to work
Loreal pro matte powder. .love this for setting my loreal lumi foundation 
Urban decay deeper eyeshadow. ..This has been my go-to eyeshadow this month
I've been loving wnw solar powered blush trio instead of my usual blush for the summertime..it gives a more natural glow with color 
Nyx mahogany lip liner. ..If I had to pick just one lip liner to have in my stash it would probably be this
Ofra universal eyebrow pencil..I got this in an ipsy bag long ago and only started using it this summer. ..it's great for hot weather and fills in my eyebrows naturally (the brush tipped cover is from my jordana eyebrow pencil )

No comments:

Post a Comment