Thursday, June 11, 2015

All-Star Products

Essence gel waterproof eyeliner. ..Such a great formula. I have no issues with this
Wnw timeless chick velvet matte lip color. ..I love this (esp with a dark lip liner) and I've already used one up
Urban decay naked palette..it's such a functional palette to have. .I recently hit pan on toasted also. 
Elf little black beauty books. .I have three and I'm always amazed when I use them. I basically have everything I need in them. .including an eyebrow filler shade
L.a girl flat finish pigment gloss in rebel. .This color is gorgeous and suits me well  (purple seems to be my go to lip color)
Nyx prismatic eyeshadow in bedroom eyes. .so glad I got a backup of this because it's such a multidimensional lid shade
Elf ultimate blending brush. ..This blends blush like a dream 
Nyx lip liners
Wnw blush trio in Solar powered. ..This is perfect for adding a natural glow in summer

No comments:

Post a Comment