Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Oniochalasia and Reflections


I found myself doing this today...and after walking around the drugstore and looking at makeup, i decided to skip makeup and other things and just got yogurt (healthy?). I realized I do mini hauls because I feel the need to "treat" myself...especially after a challenging day. But who says makeup and clothes are a just reward? I don't know how i conditioned myself this way...the problem was that I didn't even notice myself doing it

It makes me wonder about the things I put on my shopping lists and wishlists:


revlon spiced brandy


mac kinky lipstick (i'm sure i can find a dupe in my stash)






And what's crazy is that i sometimes put these things before things i really need- like a phone case to prefect my new phone from shattering like my last one...or a polaroid camera--that i've been wanting for years...some things i can obviously go without - but if i had to narrow my wishlist down it would include:

grey/taupe booties (for events that require these), origins and ole henriksen skincare (since their products seem to work for me) and soap and glory products (fun scents that improve my mood)


No comments:

Post a Comment