Thursday, June 19, 2014

Fictional Non - Fiction

In response to the guy who said "I guess the cell phone is more important than your life"

You don't know anything about my life.... other than the fact that you could've taken it by accident.  So what. Maybe i would've come back to life as a butterfly and flee the thoughts that were going through my mind as I crossed the street. .. mindlessly. ... earphones in. .. listening to 3005..... way ahead of your time anyway. I could've said goodbye to my humanly afflicted body. ..... I'm not connected to it anyway. ... you have no idea what thoughts were going through my brain last night when I couldn't sleep. ... when I was in the depths of anguish. .. dramatic enough for you?

Or i could just admit that you're right. . And I'm careless. .. and thank you for bringing it to my attention.  You're not the first......i actually had psychic experiences about this. Nothing happens by accident my dear.  Safe travels

No comments:

Post a Comment