Thursday, May 22, 2014

Thanks to Ipsy

I've been introduced to so many awesome products through Ipsy (i also think I've lost myself in the amount of beauty things I have... except my Pacifica products. .. those were meant to be)

I wouldn't say i accumulated all my makeup mindlessly ... there's a reason i buy urban decay products, for instance, it's vegan and cruelty free. But when it comes to makeup,  i have more than enough at this point. ..i have back ups for my favs and lots of other unopened and barely used things. .. it's kind of embarrassing

I've tried putting myself on a ban but that didn't do much. ..i think what i really need to do is put my focus somewhere else

I'm also thinking of going very 'minimal' in my makeup looks this summer. .. more natural eyes. .. and save the smokey eyes for later in the year

I guess i should keep my ipsy subscription then?

No comments:

Post a Comment