Friday, May 30, 2014

Ipsy: Pacifica

.Ipsy introduced me to Pacifica in the beginning of 2013 and it's been a love affair ever since

I'm on my third Tucson blood orange lotion, second roll-on perfume and second bath soap.... which says a lot since i have so many other products to go through/use up.  I'm also loving the tucson blood orange lip tint. .. it's a great mlbb shade and has a distinct citrus scent.   My other favorite scent from this brand is island vanilla. ... which smells so amazing

I got a sample of their eyeshadow called natural beauty and the iridescent pink blew me away. ...i thought it would be a chalky white shade so I put off opening it but the pigmentation of both colors is great... the second shade reminds me of elf baked eyeshadow in toasted

I'm looking forward to buying a lot more from this brand

No comments:

Post a Comment