Friday, January 25, 2013

Thoughts Spiraling Out of Control

I hate when i can't control my thoughts in my downtime. Downtime is not my best time.
I think about too much to the point where nothing makes sense...or too much sense for it to be real. Because everything can't be rationalized..justified..can it? There're so many ways to connect the does and make a believable story about the resulting picture..

Anyway, while I analyze the little things, the big thing called life continues. But I can't help my constant thinking and analyzing human behavior. Maybe is a result of my moon in aquarius.

Astrology might not be true but perhaps, in my fantasy world, this is how it was meant to be.

I need to accept.strategize.focus and most of all decide, before life decides for me..which can't be my fate.

No comments:

Post a Comment