Thursday, January 31, 2013

The Little Things: Soaps..Fizzies

I came across a way to make fizzies on Martha Stewart's website but then i decided I'll just buy them for now. I guess I'll make them when i have more time.

In the mean time..i want this soap in my life. After reading the reviews on the Sultana of soap i don't think another shall will top it..according to critics. But I'm willing to give hot milk, sexy peel, Queen of hearts, porridge and a putty for your hands a try

From LUSH's website:

Hot Milk

Good night, sweet dreams

Love the smell of warm milk with a bit of added spice? Hot Milk comforts with orange and patchouli essential oils and soothing coconut milk. Its delicate bubbles envelop you like a favorite old blanket then it wraps you up nice and warm and sends you off to bed with a big hug and a huge smile on your face. Soak in its frothy waters, slip into your favorite jammies and fall into your fluffy bed. Repeat nightly.

Sounds heavenly. And i love that this company fights against animal testing. For this and all the other great reasons, they have my support

No comments:

Post a Comment