Thursday, April 16, 2015

Pick One: Makeup Products

If I had to pick just one of everything I had. ...

Eyeshadow palette - it boiled down to my shea moisture eyeshadow palette and hard candy eyeshadow palette. Even though my shea moisture palette has a highlight shade and colors. .I picked the hard candy palette because it's more sturdy and compact and even has an eyebrow filler shade 
I even prefer the hard candy natural eyes palette over my naked 2 basics palette 
Blush- Nars liberte. ..hands down. For drugstore I would choose wnw mellow wine but I love the burnt apricot color of liberte a lot more
Highlight- I think the best highlight I own is my Josie Maran argan illuminizer but since I want to focus on drugstore products it boiled down to nyc sun n bronze Hamptons radiance bronzer, elf radiance enhancer in sunrise and shea moisture Cassandra eyeshadow 
Cream eyeshadow: Elf smudge pot in brownie points 
Lip liner- jordana cabernet...I love wearing this alone or using it to darken a lipstick
Lipstick- wnw timeless chick
I have a stub left in my current one and made sure to get a backup
Mascara - no favorite

Eyeliner - nyx black retractable liner. .even though I prefer the fact that urban decay zero is less creamy and has more product. ..I hate sharpening liners so nyx wins
Foundation : Elf hd cream foundations...great coverage
I basically have to mix all of my other foundations so i wouldn't pick one

No comments:

Post a Comment