Wednesday, December 31, 2014

HG Products of 2014

This year I got the most use out of my loreal Lumi foundation,  elf hd cream foundation,  maybelline color tattoos,  Urban decay naked palettes, elf neutral palettes,  nyx liners,  mac sophisto lipstick,  wet n wild petal pusher,  shea moisture noemi eyeshadow,  Josie Maran watercolor eyeshadow,  Milani red vino blush,  jordana liners,  rimmel show off galaxy lip lacquer,  nivea lip butter, simple moisturizer and Josie Maran argan oil

I also got a lot of use out of the nyx raspberry tart butter gloss...I couldn't find one to photograph. .. I used up one this summer and had to repurchase

Next year I want to explore different looks using the makeup I have and come up with a variety of daytime and nighttime looks



L-R: mac sophisto lipstick,  rimmel galaxy lip lacquer,  jordana terra kiss liner and nyx prune liner

No comments:

Post a Comment