Thursday, August 28, 2014

An Abundant Life ♡ Daily Gratitude

I just want to stop and give God thanks for all that I've been learning and experiencing.
I'm grateful for my books of wisdom and life experiences that take me on different journeys. .. whether physically or mentally

I'm grateful for my spiritual and emotional maturity that are a result of many trials and victories over the years

Though I'm nowhere close to perfection....I appreciate the days when I am so content with my being and the blessed position that God has put me in. I pray that He'll continue to bless my parents and all of us. .. because we are all one soul

Sometimes I feel an overwhelming burst of appreciation for Life and all that it has to offer. .... and I'm so grateful for this opportunity. ... to exist and live abundantly. I pray that we may all live this way

In Jesus's Name
I pray always

No comments:

Post a Comment